A D V E R T I S E M E N T
A tool for search and replace across across multiple text files. Supports regular expressions and provides an expression tester and library. It also features an interactive file list and highlighted search results with preview. Fully Unicode compatible. Free for non-commercial use.
* Search and Replace, Insert or Delete text
* Fast searching, even on large files.
* Search subfolders, network drives, etc with multiple start points
* Exclude folders/files
* Easy to use interface
* Varied search parameters
* Replace preview function
* Find and replace using Regular Expressions. Create sophisticated searches.
* A Regular Expression test facility
* Regular Expression library - Save your search and replace scripts.
* Highlighted search results
* Fuzzy word search - find misspelled text
* Copy found files to new location
* Intelligent context menu
* Character Map
* Export results
* File Backup
* Edit Multiline text
* Rip/Extract text from files
* Post-process extracted text - sort, remove duplicate lines, remove whitespace.
* Batch process - multiple operations on each file and save for future use
* Supports Unicode - UTF8, UTF16, etc
TextCrawler is a free software application from the Text/Document Editors subcategory, part of the System Utilities category. The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-15. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8 x64, Win8 x32.
TextCrawler (version 3.0.5) has a file size of 2.66 MB and is available for download from our website. Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4309 times. We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
|File size||2.66 MB|
Here you can find the changelog of TextCrawler since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-27. The latest version is 3.0.5 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-27. See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2015-06-15