A tool for search and replace across across multiple text files. Supports regular expressions and provides an expression tester and library. It also features an interactive file list and highlighted search results with preview. Fully Unicode compatible. Free for non-commercial use.
* Search and Replace, Insert or Delete text
* Fast searching, even on large files.
* Search subfolders, network drives, etc with multiple start points
* Exclude folders/files
* Easy to use interface
* Varied search parameters
* Replace preview function
* Find and replace using Regular Expressions. Create sophisticated searches.
* A Regular Expression test facility
* Regular Expression library - Save your search and replace scripts.
* Highlighted search results
* Fuzzy word search - find misspelled text
* Copy found files to new location
* Intelligent context menu
* Character Map
* Export results
* File Backup
* Edit Multiline text
* Rip/Extract text from files
* Post-process extracted text - sort, remove duplicate lines, remove whitespace.
* Batch process - multiple operations on each file and save for future use
* Supports Unicode - UTF8, UTF16, etc
TextCrawler is a free software published in the Text/Document Editors list of programs, part of System Utilities.
This Text/Document Editors program is available in English. It was last updated on 2018-03-27. TextCrawler is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops TextCrawler is DigitalVolcano Software. The latest version released by its developer is 3.0.5. This version was rated by 14 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.9.
The download we have available for TextCrawler has a file size of 2.66 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2015-06-15 and was downloaded 4805 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the TextCrawler as malware or if the download link is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install TextCrawler on your Windows device:
- Click on the Download button on our website. This will start the download from the website of the developer.
- Once the TextCrawler is downloaded click on it to start the setup process (assuming you are on a desktop computer).
- When the installation is finished you should be able to see and run the program.
|File size||2.66 MB|
posted on 2015-06-15